The Outside Sales Account Manager is responsible for cultivating new relationships with businesses that accept or need to begin to accept credit and debit cards. This includes introducing our company, evaluating client needs, presenting solutions, and capitalizing on opportunities to close sales.
Our compensation package is designed to reward performance. We are looking for cream of the crop sales talent and we will pay generously for it.
We offer our Outside Sales Account Managers:
• Upfront Commissions for boarding new accounts
• Monthly Bonuses up to $5,000• Lifetime Residual Income
• Healthcare Benefits
• Classroom and web based training
• Daily support and guidance from our experienced Sales Managers
• Opportunities for advancement
Qualified candidates should possess:
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective time management and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively without supervision
• Strong discipline and work ethic
• Sales experience a plus but not required
To be considered for a position as an Outside Sales Account Manager in your area, please send us your resume and we will be in touch promptly.
The Bankcard Group is a national service provider of electronic payment services to thousands of businesses of all sizes and types. Our core business is credit and debit card authorization and settlement. We also offer a wide variety of other payment acceptance services. Throughout our history, we have provided innovative solutions to help our clients reduce costs, streamline operations, and increase revenue.
We believe in building relationships with our sales people and we understand that your success is our success. So we offer you support and guidance while rewarding your efforts with a generous compensation package.