Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager
Ever stared in awe at the view from the top of the Empire State Building? Been privy to one of the four giant panda exhibits in the USA at the world famous San Diego Zoo? Screamed like a small child while going down a 95 degree drop at HERSHEYPARK with nothing but a thin metal rail between you and the pavement below? If you have, then you used Gateway Ticketing Systems’ products when you bought your ticket and walked through the gate. Our top 100 (and we have over 400) customers collectively sell over 200 million tickets a year -- that is more than Ticketmaster. Our systems are installed in the busiest theme park in the world, the largest ferry system in the USA, and the most popular zoos, aquariums and museums globally.
Gateway Ticketing Systems is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our new Marketing Team as the resident master of market conditions, product and service potential and to determine the best communication vehicles to promote those products and services. The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for analytics and SEO to better position the company and be able to utilize reporting to convey the findings in an informative and presentable manner, including marketing collaterals that adhere to our brand guidelines while promoting the company and its products.
You’re a marketing professional with a penchant for research and the know-how to implement the data it yields. You are down with the team’s database-driven, proactive approach to identifying and marketing to prospects. You have a strong knowledge of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures applicable to software industries and are in the know regarding market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
Managing multiple tasks and projects at the same time? No problem. You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing demand generation activities including but not limited to: Advertising programs and communication programs designed to promote products and services and executing a social media strategy.
- Helping to develop product collateral/marketing literature including product sheets, product presentations, and buyer’s guides.
- Acquiring and preparing lists and databases for use as prospecting sources.
- Utilizing SQL for querying and reporting.
You’ve got mad skills, including the following:
- A demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and marketing software applications.
- Comfortable using SQL.
- Experience with various graphic tools to develop graphical charts, diagrams, and artwork using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel, Visio and other graphic tools as necessary.
- Knowledge of social media products including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
You’ve got the basics down for being a Marketing Project Manager too:
- You command excellent written and verbal communication skills and display savvy and patience in interpersonal relationships with both external and internal customers.
- You have 4+ years of experience in Marketing in the software or a related industry; a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field of study.
- The ability to work in a team environment and on an individual basis.
Please send resume and salary requirements to . We can only accept applicants who have the permanent legal right to work in the United States and are available for an interview in Pennsylvania. Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc, is the world leader in high-speed, accesscontrol, admission control, and ticketing software for the attraction,amusement, and intercity bus transportation industries. Located inBoyertown, Pennsylvania, Gateway Ticketing Systems provides sales, service,and support for point of sale and ticketing systems throughout North Americaand worldwide.