Contribution Account ManagementContribution Account ManagementJob Requisition Number: 35683Asia PacificMumbai - IND
The Data Acquisition department is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join its implementation team. This team works directly with market data or IT department in various financial institutions to obtain OTC pricing data to Bloomberg. Individual will need to manage project to transform conceptual version of the product to live, fully-integrated data on the Bloomberg platform. Discussion with the data contributors include framework for the project, design of data display, method of data delivery, and branding of the firm''s content. In addition to account management responsibilities with data contributors, team members also work closely with sales, trading system, R&D, network, installation, and other data teams to ensure data on Bloomberg system is accurate and up to market standard.
- Maintaining and building relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Managing internal/external requests efficiently to support a time-sensitive market
- Creating real-time feeds and troubleshooting technical issues
- Maintaining and enhancing existing databases to ensure data integrity
- Managing client queries regarding real-time data and feeds
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical interest and aptitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Bachelor''s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a client facing / customer service role is required
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The companyÂ s strength Â? delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately Â? is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 310,000 subscribers globally. BloombergÂ s enterprise solutions build on the companyÂ s core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.