Enterprise Supply Chain Program ManagerEnterprise Supply Chain Program Manager
Location:Mountain View (Global HQ)
Team:Program ManagementApply now
This position is based in Mountain View, area: Enterprise
We've helped over 30 million employees at three million organizations around the world to "go Google."Â As masters of cloud computing, the Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of "the cloud"Â and work smarter through Google Apps. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with Google's philosophy of innovation and ease of use in role: Enterprise Supply Chain Program Manager
As an Enterprise Supply Chain Program Manager, you will play a key role in defining and managing the supply chain and other operational aspects of Google Enterprise hardware products. You will be responsible for executing all parts of the supply chain in a lean and efficient manner (forecasting, supply planning, inventory management, procurement, logistics, manufacturing, quality, metrics and execution). You will manage the relationships with the vendors, resellers and distributors and work with all of the Enterprise group departments (Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Finance, Order Management, Product Management, Engineering) on day-to-day execution of the program. You will be responsible for finding gaps in operational processes, driving process changes to address these gaps, acquiring resources and executing the resulting program. Operational programs have a focus on execution and will either drive revenue, process quality, operational efficiency or customer satisfaction You must be comfortable learning the Google Enterprise business and want to work on a breadth of operational projects. Domestic and international travel required for business reviews, vendor audits etc. as needed (once per quarter). Some non-standard work hours to accommodate international meetings as needed.
* Own daily operations of supply chain including forecasting, supply planning, inventory management, procurement, logistics, manufacturing, quality, metrics
* Own relationship with vendors on supply planning, execution of purchase orders, delivery of inventory, all related processes, work with warehouse and logistics teams on inventory management and delivery and work with Sales and Order Management on customer fulfillment and allocation
* Own BOMs (bills of materials), skus, pricing and other data and information related to Enterprise hardware
* Develop and maintain new operational processes to support changes in the business; adjust existing processes as needed to meet new business goals
* B.A or B.S degree. In lieu of education, 4 years of relevant work experience.
* 5 years of direct experience in a hardware operations execution role such as supply chain management, distribution, vendor management, manufacturing, procurement, or product management.
* Experience in project or program management with proven track record of successfully setting up and executing operational processes.
* Skilled in analyzing data, creating and maintaining spreadsheets and metrics.
* Master of Business Administration (MBA).
* Previous experience working with distributors.
* Previous experience in consumer or business-to-business electronics.
* Direct knowledge and experience in multiple aspects of hardware operations.
* Ability to successfully sustain established processes and programs with little to no supervision.
* Experience in working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams.