We\\\\\\\'re one of the hottest restaurant concepts spreading across the globe. Everyone in this business talks about how great they are, but we have the volume to prove it! With our from-scratch menu items, a full-service bar and strong selection of spirits, we take pride in being one of the most successful names in the casual dining industry.
Our success to growth has been our outstanding management staff and dedication to training our hourly employees. We seek the most professional, dedicated and skilled restaurant management available. Our commitment to actually practicing what we preach has given us the reputation to find the best management staff in our industry today.
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager at our New London location. The Kitchen Manager we\\\\\\\'re seeking should have a strong work ethic and a high drive to succeed. Candidates should have:
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/Back of the House Management experience
* High volume background; must have Back of the House management experience at restaurants doing over $3 million in sales
* Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing Back of the House hourly employees
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email your resume and three professional references to .
Benefits: * Medical * Dental * 401K Plan * Paid Vacation * Long Term Disability * Short Term Disability * Vision * Life Insurance